Friday 22 February 2013



Demi Lovato, New Album: Singer Talks 'Dope' Collaboration





Demi Lovato's fans got served with a "Heart Attack" when she teased her new single last week. While we have to wait until March 4 for the track to drop, we can debate who her mystery collaborator is!

"I've been working with incredible producers," Demi told MTV News. "There's so many I don't even know who to name, but I do have a collaboration with somebody. I don't know if I'm allowed to tell, but it'll be dope."

Ahhh, suspense! The "Give Your Heart a Break" singer also hinted at what fans can expect from the project.

"Well, not only does the album say a lot about where I am in life right now, [but] like, there's follow-up songs," she teased. "I feel like one is a follow-up song to 'Skyscraper.' I feel like other ones talk about some issues I haven't spoken about. I'm continuing to let out a lot of things therapeutically on my music and I'm very thankful I have the opportunity to do that."

A big motivation Demi has in finishing the album? Her reality show judging stint!

"Well, I definitely want to back up why I was a mentor on 'The X Factor,'' Demi said. "I don't want to go on my album and kind of make people think, 'Well what does she know about judging?' And I definitely think I'm going to accomplish hopefully a positive response. I just always thought I need to give it my all 'cause that's what my contestants were doing."






No comments:

Post a Comment